Our cold weather kits are designed to extend your adventures even in the harshest conditions. These kits are ideal when conditions call for continued charging below 32 °F, and discharging below -4 °F. The master switch allows you to take complete control of when to turn the system on and off, or simply leave it on and allow the built-in thermostat to take over once the temperate drops to 45 °F.
Thermal Jacket Kits come in two different sizes. Please double check that you are ordering the correct size based on your battery setup - for 100Ah and 120Ah VPR 4EVER batteries only.
- Carbon Fiber heating element wrapped in polyethylene foam
- R12 rated thermal jacket with Insultex® Thermal Insulation
- Convenient peel & stick application to maximize efficiency
- Increases battery temperature about 20-30 degrees (average conditions)
- Only ½ amp per hour to maintain (average conditions)
- (1) Heating Pad
- (1) Thermal Jacket
- (1) 20A DC Master Switch
- (1) Mini Blade Fuse Holder
- (1) 10A Mini Blade Fuse
- (3) 5/16” Ring Terminals
- (2) 3/8” Ring Terminals
- (3) 16ga. Terminal Connectors
Please review our Heating System Manual for more info.