Expion360 is a leading manufacturer of cutting-edge LiFePO4 battery solutions and accessories. Our commitment to pushing the boundaries of technology has made us a trusted name in the industry. From automotive enthusiasts and outdoor adventurers to DIY enthusiasts, Expion360 products and accessories are designed to simplify lives, enhance customer’s adventures, and seamlessly integrate with today's mobile lifestyle. Our dedication to providing top-quality, pioneering products ensures that our customers experience the best-in-class solutions for their needs. At Expion360, we continue to lead the way in LiFePO4 battery technology, empowering individuals to embrace the future of energy storage and mobility.
We recognize that our high-quality authorized resellers invest time and resources to deliver an extraordinary customer experience through knowledgeable staff and compelling vendor presentation. To support these resellers’ efforts, Expion360 has established policies that allow authorized resellers to earn the profits necessary to maintain the high level of customer excellence people have come to expect from Expion360 resellers.
To protect the investment of our high-quality resellers and Expion360’s brand reputation, we have adopted this Minimum Advertised Price Policy (“MAP Policy”). Expion360 established this MAP Policy due to the fact that reseller advertising and sales practices that promote Expion360 products primarily on the basis of price could be detrimental to resellers’ service and support efforts and Expion360’s competitive position. Such activities can be harmful to Expion360’s brand, reputation and competitiveness, and allow some resellers to take advantage of the service and support efforts of others. Expion360 believes that these practices are unfair and thus discourages such efforts. Expion360 will not do business with any reseller, as to the products covered by this MAP Policy, if that reseller advertises any Expion360 Product below its MAP price or sells Expion360 Products in bulk or otherwise to wholesalers, freight forwarders, drop shoppers or similar retailers or to any business or individual that resells Expion360 Products on Amazon, eBay, Aliaba.com, Buy.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, Craigslist.com, Facebook Marketplace, or other similar platforms.
Expion360 is confident that it's MAP, Brand Protection, and other policies and programs will strengthen its competitiveness and benefit all of its resellers.
Additional guidelines related to our MAP Policy are as follows:
• Expion360 reserves the right, in its unilateral discretion, to take other action, including termination, with respect to any reseller that violates this MAP Policy.
• The MAP Policy will be enforced by Expion360 in its sole discretion.
• Expion360 recognizes that any authorized Expion360 account can make its own decisions to advertise and sell any Expion360 product at any price it chooses without consulting or advising Expion360. Expion360 similarly has the right to make its own independent decision regarding product allocations and reseller participation as a member of the Expion360 Authorized Reseller Program – at any time.
• Expion360 will maintain an updated “MAP Products” list of those products that will fall under this MAP Policy. Expion360 reserves the right to update, add to, remove or modify this list at any time.
• All Products listed will have a MAP retail price. Listing a price lower than the MAP retail price next to the featured MAP Product in any advertising will be viewed as a violation of this MAP Policy. This MAP Policy applies to all advertisement of MAP Products in any and all media, including, without limitation, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines catalogs, mail order catalogs, internet or similar electronic media including websites, forums, email newsletters, email solicitations, television, radio, and public signage. Such website features as “Click for price”, automated “bounce – back” pricing e-mails, preformatted e-mail responses, forms, automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer’s shopping cart, and other similar features are considered to be communications initiated by the reseller (rather than by the customer) and this constitutes “advertising” under this MAP Policy.
This MAP Policy also applies to any activity which Expion360 determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy or any other policy of Expion360, such as solicitations for ‘group purchases’, bulk sales, bundling of Expion360 Products, misuse of Expion360 Intellectual Property, sales in violation of parallel imports, sales on prohibited online platforms, changes to Expion360 product warranties, or other activity.
• It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise in general that the reseller has “the lowest prices” or will match or beat its competitors’ prices, or to use similar phrases; so long as the reseller does not include any advertised price below MAP and otherwise complies with this MAP Policy.
• From time to time, Expion360 may permit resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP retail price. In such events, Expion360 reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP retail price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
• From time to time, Expion360 may offer a direct manufacturer’s rebate, coupons, or other related promotions (collectively “offers”) to consumers. In such events, it shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise the availability of the manufacturer’s offers, provided that (a) the advertisement include a MAP-compliant price, the offer amount, and the net price after manufacturer’s offer in the same type size and style; (b) an asterisk is placed next to the net price after manufacturer’s offer; and (c) the “*After manufacturer’s offer” appears in the same area of the advertisement as the advertised price.
• Where Expion360 products are bundled with or sold as part of a package that includes other products, it shall be a violation of this MAP Policy to sell or advertise the bundle (or package) at a price that: (a) has the effect of valuing a bundled (or packaged) Expion360 Product covered by the MAP policy at more than 30% the value of the bundled (or packaged) Expion360 Products covered by the MAP policy or (b) violates the letter or spirit of the MAP Policy. It shall be a violation of this MAP Policy if products are bundled with or sold as part of a package that includes products not pre-approved by Expion360.
• It shall be a violation of this MAP Policy to include in any advertising for Expion360 Products any additional discount, coupon, gift card, or incentive (whether in the form of a special event, promotion, term of doing business or otherwise) that translates into an immediate price reduction, where the cumulative effect would be to reduce the advertised price of any MAP Product below MAP. Advertising that includes an additional discount, coupon, gift card, points, or any other incentive for future purchases (regardless of whether the future purchase is of a Expion360 product) shall be evaluated under the same guidelines as described above regarding product bundling. For example, a gift card redeemable on a future purchase would be considered an “other product” under the above section. This section shall not apply to any manufacturer’s rebate from Expion360 on Expion360 Products or its partners’ products.
• It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise that a customer may “call for price” or “email for price”, or to use similar language, specifically with respect to Expion360 Products, so long as no price is listed.
• If a reseller with multiple store locations or online outlets violates this MAP Policy at any particular store, location, or outlet, then Expion360 will consider this to be a violation by all of the reseller’s locations.
• Although resellers remain free to establish their own resale prices, Expion360 reserves the right to cancel all orders and indefinitely refuse to accept any new orders from any resellers following Expion360’s verification that such reseller has advertised any MAP Products at a net retail sales price less that the then-current MAP retail price established by Expion360, or if reseller has violated this policy in any other way.
• Expion360’s sales representatives are NOT permitted to discuss this Policy or make any agreements or assurances with respect to Expion360’s MAP Policy regarding reseller advertising or pricing. This also includes any consumer program or promotion that affects the below-listed MAP Products.