Expion360 proudly presents our latest advancement in energy storage technology!
The new 12.8V GC2 and Group 27 LiFePO4 batteries are engineered with advanced LiFePO4 chemistry to optimize power and performance in demanding environments. The new versions now include higher voltage and amp-hour options and the latest advancements in power technology features, including Expion360’s proprietary VHC™ (Vertical Heat Conduction™) Internal Heating, Bluetooth® and CAN Bus Communication.
GC2 and Group 27 LiFePO4 key technology features and capabilities include:
- VHC™ (Vertical Heat Conduction™) - Proprietary, patent pending, internal heating system.
- Bluetooth® Enabled - SmartTalk app integrates and manages multiple Expion360 Bluetooth®-enabled batteries seamlessly.
- Controller Area Network (CAN Bus) Communication - CAN Bus capabilities ensure seamless integration with electrical system systems communication, facilitating efficient and reliable communication between the battery and the power system.
- Advanced Battery Management System (BMS) - Protects the battery from high/low voltage, short circuit, overcurrent, and high/low voltage charging.
- 4.0Ah and 4.5Ah Cell Technology - Expion360’s breakthrough cell technology increases energy density by more than 32 percent as compared to traditional cells. (Available in G2C 162Ah and Group 27 132Ah capacity versions only)
- Serviceable Top - Enables replacement of specific parts for warranty of service such as the BMS, internal heater and cell packs. (Group 27 batteries only)
- Higher Capacities - GC2 Batteries are available in long-lasting 144Ah and 162Ah capacities and Group 27 Batteries are available in a 100Ah and 132Ah capacities.
The new series will be available for purchase through more than 300 dealers, wholesalers, private-label customers, and OEMs nationwide. To locate your local Expion360 dealer or purchase Expion360 batteries and accessories online, go to expion360.com.